Aerostigma

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerostigma, the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"Alone, we are but trolls, trolling one person at a time, yet unified, we shall troll the stars themselves out of the sky." -Anon

+10
Logit3ch
DanontheMoon
MoonCalf
argus
Mike020389
Kornephoros
Includer
Antimony
warhawk
Ferkles
14 posters

To all you inactives and quitters.

Mysteria
    Mysteria
    Gaybaby
    Gaybaby

To all you inactives and quitters. - Page 2 Empty Re: To all you inactives and quitters.

Post by Mysteria Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:46 am

DanontheMoon wrote:I got a girlfriend recently. Not helping me un-quit, but I do love boobies.

enjoy Dan lol. there is more to a woman to like then the breasts though lol.

^_^
    Ferkles
    Ferkles
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

To all you inactives and quitters. - Page 2 Empty Re: To all you inactives and quitters.

Post by Ferkles Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:45 am

Mysteria wrote:
    DanontheMoon wrote:I got a girlfriend recently. Not helping me un-quit, but I do love boobies.

enjoy Dan lol. there is more to a woman to like then the breasts though lol.

^_^
    Breasts is a damn fine place to start.
    Michy
    Michy
    Buttmunch
    Buttmunch

Post by Michy Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 pm

CBA grinding, and the pvp is so poor for people not using credits. Also the lack of updates, or if there are any, they just fuck up this game even more. SCO #1
    Antimony
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Antimony Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Creds shmeds p sure you have a decent ammount of spi enough to buy you good equipment.
    I myself got e13 double hyperfixed loas and an e12 vello withing a single month.(cost me arround 550mil) can't be that hard for you 5/5/2 or full eva 83 rapids cost arround 200 mil and you can find a decent sparrow for just as much.
    Equipment is not as big of an issue as it used to be 1 year ago as for the pvp it hasn't changed much,so i don't really see a reason not to come back (other than sick of the game or something)
    Ridley
    Ridley
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by Ridley Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:54 am

Antimony wrote:Creds shmeds p sure you have a decent ammount of spi enough to buy you good equipment.
    I myself got e13 double hyperfixed loas and an e12 vello withing a single month.(cost me arround 550mil) can't be that hard for you 5/5/2 or full eva 83 rapids cost arround 200 mil and you can find a decent sparrow for just as much.
    Equipment is not as big of an issue as it used to be 1 year ago as for the pvp it hasn't changed much,so i don't really see a reason not to come back (other than sick of the game or something)

This =V Buying my hero equips all together costed me around like maybe 750m over a period of 8 months. That's New TT's, 3 new sets of arrows, engine was free (Much love Argus), and a E12 93 rapid. As long as your active, you can get SPI quick and easy.
    Michy
    Michy
    Buttmunch
    Buttmunch

Post by Michy Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:14 am

Whatever, I tried to play and it was like, wow what the fuck am I doing here?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:53 pm