Aerostigma

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerostigma, the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"Alone, we are but trolls, trolling one person at a time, yet unified, we shall troll the stars themselves out of the sky." -Anon

+10
Logit3ch
DanontheMoon
MoonCalf
argus
Mike020389
Kornephoros
Includer
Antimony
warhawk
Ferkles
14 posters

To all you inactives and quitters.

Ferkles
    Ferkles
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

To all you inactives and quitters. Empty To all you inactives and quitters.

Post by Ferkles Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:56 am

Doing this in Hall of Troll so I may use this thread as a resource to quote to other people. Main reason why you quit or went inactive. And if possible, the stem of that problem.

i.e
    I am inactive because the game is sick. The lack of updates has led to poor pvp, where the survival build reigns supreme, and anyone else with a small wallet is kicked in the teeth.
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

To all you inactives and quitters. Empty Re: To all you inactives and quitters.

Post by warhawk Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:21 am

I am inactive because I hate every fucking one of you.
    Antimony
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Antimony Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:35 am

I'm active i just rerolled permanently to b-gear to cope with all the zomg eva builds.Now i ohko them :3
    Includer
    Includer
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Includer Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:43 am

Fun received/time spent playing ratio showed that it wasn't worth the effort anymore. Needed some money by selling my BG later on... Girlsssss... Cash shop whores... Etc.
    Kornephoros
    Kornephoros
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Kornephoros Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Ferkles wrote:
    I am inactive because the game is sick. The lack of updates has led to poor pvp, where the survival build reigns supreme, and anyone else with a small wallet is kicked in the teeth.

Because my computer broke and I have to wait forever to get a new one.

Fixed for you. You were going on last night about the AR download taking forever, so you could try it out on that 1GB comp you use.
    Ferkles
    Ferkles
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Ferkles Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:30 am

Kornephoros wrote:
    Ferkles wrote:

Because my computer broke and I have to wait forever to get a new one.

Fixed for you. You were going on last night about the AR download taking forever, so you could try it out on that 1GB comp you use.
    The object of the exercise was not to play Air Rivals. It was to test the computer's performance. Which, as it turns out, is bloody fucking awful. I managed at last to log in, but as soon as I make a click the whole computer freezes. What I say about the game still stands. It is sick.
    Mike020389
    Mike020389
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Post by Mike020389 Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 am

I'm inactive because I hate people who suck at PVP, grind 24/7 and can't speak English... oh wait, that's BCU Helix, the nation I'm stuck on.
    To make matters worse I can't use most of the ANI gears I had access to any more for various reasons and bad luck, most notable Buffgasm.

So fuck it... not interested in playing any more, doesn't matter though as I have Skyrim to keep me company for the next two weeks at least. <3
    Kornephoros
    Kornephoros
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Kornephoros Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:11 am

I had a rather enjoyable evening with the cru' and about nine CTOE2 who came to play with Aero for base wars. Although Silverhawks fucked up the base we were after for Manch (they got control despite "only hitting it twice" and killed it early), it was nice to have a good fight again, and not feel completely swamped by the bitterness and the anger toward the various factors negatively affecting our once proud servers. That's usually why I don't log much now - I get to the information screen and just feel the despair at the loss of what we used to have, and can't face walking onto Helix - Today was encouraging.

But so long as there are a handful of good community-minded people on there who can handle their gear as well as make a good buttesecks joke, I'll never be able to quit.
    argus
    argus
    Pteradactyl
    Pteradactyl

Post by argus Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:24 pm

i had some real life drama which forced me to stop playing for a few months, and meh when i got back the game just didn't have whatever it took to grab me back in.

what didn't help is being stuck on a absolutely terrible patch, gameforges apparent inability to do anything right / communicate, and also the fact that everything ingame is geared solely towards getting people to spend creds.

also im bitter

ps i still <3 you guys and i'll try to log a bit just to say gday if nothing else
    MoonCalf
    MoonCalf
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Post by MoonCalf Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Nothing happening. Grinding is lame. Mike you can use my MG if you like. B>def cards.
    Ferkles
    Ferkles
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Ferkles Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:25 pm

Grind is lame. End game is what you make it. Mike, you can use my IG if you like.
    Mike020389
    Mike020389
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Post by Mike020389 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:51 am

Well I wouldn't mind being able to use your Mg here and there Moony, send me a PM or E-mail with the info if you're still up for it. <3
    I appreciate the offer Ferk but I have an Ig to use which is attack, not to fond of using it though as I'm not used to being attack build or any good at it.

Mgurring however I do enjoy very much so. :3
    MoonCalf
    MoonCalf
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Post by MoonCalf Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:57 am

Sure thing sexy. I've only been playing again for the last week, after nearly a month off. I came back to even more gay survival builds after the event lol
    DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:01 am

Work + lack of updates + old friends not on consistently. I'm not officially inactive, just sort of by default.

//oh yeah, and Mass Effect. Dot quitting made me kinda not want to play for a while as well.

Last edited by DanontheMoon on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Logit3ch
    Logit3ch
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Post by Logit3ch Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Starcraft 2 and brigmembers getting my account banned
    Antimony
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Antimony Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:35 pm

After posted that comment on the "Skyrim" thread in the Ar forum i thought it's only fair i'd give the game another chance.Well now i'm hooked and haven't logged in a week for more than 3 mins.
    DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:03 pm

I'm semi-active again because it's Thanksgiving and this is the only game I have installed on my work computer, save for shitty browser games.

(Join my fleet, sweetcheeks! http://stardriftempires.com/?ref_id=693859104&ref_type=link&ref_uid=273215)

Sure is lonely. Karljaps and Vay are keeping me company, I've been in LB teamspeak a lot too.
    Piffle
    Piffle
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Post by Piffle Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:10 pm

argus wrote:i had some real life drama which forced me to stop playing for a few months, and meh when i got back the game just didn't have whatever it took to grab me back in.

what didn't help is being stuck on a absolutely terrible patch, gameforges apparent inability to do anything right / communicate, and also the fact that everything ingame is geared solely towards getting people to spend creds.

also im bitter

ps i still <3 you guys and i'll try to log a bit just to say gday if nothing else

Exactly the same as my reason.
    Sorry for just disappearing like I did. How is everyone?
    DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 pm

I got a girlfriend recently. Not helping me un-quit, but I do love boobies.
    Antimony
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Antimony Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:55 am

I'm bitter and drunk like usual.
    DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:08 am

:hi5:
    Mysteria
    Mysteria
    Gaybaby
    Gaybaby

Post by Mysteria Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 am

hiyas people !
    I am not inactive. neither is Angellus. just helping friends out in game.

anytime you need us for anything merely shout and we are there for our friends.

^_^
    Ferkles
    Ferkles
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Ferkles Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Star Wars: The Old Republic. I can't play it. But it's there. On my desk. Looking at me. Seductively...

brb...
    Kornephoros
    Kornephoros
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Kornephoros Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:07 pm

HAI
    Logit3ch
    Logit3ch
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Post by Logit3ch Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm gone for good Smile

NOT thanks for having my account banned Aero member, but thanks Aero for all the fun I've had in the game !

Signing out, throwing away the aero forum links and passwords Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:39 pm