Aerostigma

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerostigma, the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"Alone, we are but trolls, trolling one person at a time, yet unified, we shall troll the stars themselves out of the sky." -Anon

+17
Michy
Ferkles
Piffle
Ridley
Kim Possible
Mike020389
Flicker
Antimony
DanontheMoon
Fire_Fly
PuriPanda
Soul Reaver
Kornephoros
o0Ender0o
warhawk
okainio
DustWing
21 posters

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

neverlog

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER - Page 4 Empty Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

Post by neverlog Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:23 am

Cba logging in to deal with LMB.

You are a strange little man. And I would feel sorry for you if you weren't such a cunt. You've always been a cunt, and the only thing that's going to change is you're going to become an even bigger cunt, rape some cuntish girl and have a load of cunt children.
    o0Ender0o
    o0Ender0o
    Gaybaby
    Gaybaby

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER - Page 4 Empty Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

Post by o0Ender0o Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:33 am

Dude you have the most fucked up view of the world i have ever seen, your a very awkward person aswell. You know, maybe if you saw a therapist about warhawks purple socks you wouldnt be so afraid and confused anymore?
    lmbdfg

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER - Page 4 Empty dfgdfgfg

Post by lmbdfg Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:35 am

ender i'm getting tired of your retarded remarks. and if we'd continue talking about hitler, he wrote in his journal that he had a disturbed childhood, his father used to beat him etc. just like hitler's case, society treated me miserably. so wtf you want! it's my right to have this point of view. and rest assured, if you'd have been in my shoes you wouldn't have done any better. so stop posing as a saint. a rose grows thorns because it's a beautiful flower and any stupid sheep would try to eat it just because it looks different. well i can't grow thorns on my dick to prevent you from sucking it but i can put some distance between me and society
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by warhawk Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:47 am

He admits it, hes afraid of my purple socks.
    Includer
    Includer
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Includer Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:40 am

lmbdfg wrote: i can put some distance between me and society

And yet, here you are...
    lmbfgh

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER - Page 4 Empty fghfgh

Post by lmbfgh Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:52 am

Post by neverlog Today at 10:23 pm
    Cba logging in to deal with LMB.

You are a strange little man. And I would feel sorry for you if you weren't such a cunt. You've always been a cunt, and the only thing that's going to change is you're going to become an even bigger cunt, rape some cuntish girl and have a load of cunt children.

yes well that's exactly what i want from life. a big wife with smooth skin, without belly, with strong beautiful legs and even stronger bigger butt so i can feel her buttocks contracting on my cock when i cum in her ass. first time i made sex at 17 it felt so good i couldn't even keep my eyes opened when i cummed. my eyes were itchy.. my legs were shaking.. i was moaning.. i was excited from head to toe! and even when i opened my eyes i saw spots of green and red.... it's like you look in the sun too much and you see those color spots. you know when i cummed it made me move my head backwards and then i got back in front and layed on my girl to rest for a few minutes. in those minutes my mind was like totally blank.. it's like you can't think of anything. it's because during sex, if you have intense sensations, when you cum, the body sends all the blood to your penis and not enough blood remains for the brain so that's why you can't think very well right after sex. but err?.. of course in a few minutes you're back to normal. one time my girlfriend strangulated me during sex.. well when i still had a girlfriend... because at 19 she went in bucharest for university.. of course i was scared but later i got to enjoy it a lot - it increases your pleasure even more but a girl is a girl sooo?.. you got to be careful how much she strangulates you. sometimes you can need hours to recover after sex with strangulation.. your mind is blank like you drank too much. but it's definetely worth it! that's all girls are useful for - sex. if a girl is not good for sex?.. then she's no good at all.. and i want a girl with an attitude so that i don't have to feel love for her because being lovesick reduces my concentration on other things. i want to argue with that girl every day and at the end of the day i want to solve our differences with SEX.. and yes, i'd like children too - as many as possible but only if that won't make my wife to look worse. and when i'd have sex with my wife?.. i want all children to watch us. and ask what are we doing. then i want to show them the place from where they came in this world - their mother's vagina lol! and when my wife is mad at me, i want her to tie me to a bed and inject me with cocain or something so that i get even more excited. and then i want her to mercilessly jump on me until i pass out from too much pleasure. and i want to wake up in her warm arms feeling her breath on my skin like a breeze, like a sweet caress and to see her smiling at me like she'd be a second mother of mine. and err?.. of course i want a god damned good job! i want lots of LOTS of money.. and i want to spend all my money just for my wife. i want to give her only the finest the most expensive and the most offensive looking jewelry and clothes. i want to show all the world what an amazing wife i have and nobody else can be like her. i want my wife to be even more rude than me.. i want her to treat others like SHIT! i want to buy a slave only to put shoes on her feet. and i want her shoes to have sharp titanium toes so that when she walks, everybody can hear her steps and know that the most important woman in the world is here and everybody should feel intimated in her presence. lmao.. and i want her body to be DIVINE! only dazzling curves which take your breath away. i still think i'd be crazy in love with her even if she'd argue with me but err?.. what can you do.. and when i get too old for sex and stuff?.. i want to divorce. and i want my wife to cry rivers because she can't live without me. then i could find her another man to make her happy and i'd find a carrying woman for me. and even after i'll pass away, if you'd look on google about me, you should see me and that girl as the most famous couple in the history of mankind! and every girl who sees photos of my wife should want to become just like her. to have the same haircut, same makeups, same attitude etc. and every guy should follow me example too. that'd be cool...
    o0Ender0o
    o0Ender0o
    Gaybaby
    Gaybaby

Post by o0Ender0o Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:59 am

From self pity to self-righteosness, your all about yourself. you've had some interesting stories, but seriously. You've been threw so much and yet have grown so little, this is a forum for a videogame. thier is like only a few who are on this thread spacificly..only a few people who actually care enough to troll you for 1, and for 2 you should really just get over it and move on. 5* comeback though, ill give ya that. Let me tear it apart. 1, Get off hitler, old subject and its boring. the real reason why this thread is made is to provoke you and entertain us. 2, if i were in your shoe's i would have reacted differently in your situations, our lives would have taken completely different paths. And god, if only i were as smart as you, i could possible put that knowledge to good use instead of bitching at people on a game frequently. 3, stop pitying yourself. Society got ya down? WELCOME TO EVERYONE ELSES WORLD. learn how to play the game of life, your failing at it. and what i want from you is more rage, although i am starting to pity you. like i said i want you to just relize how pointless this is for you in your insignificant yet potentially great life, get off the damn computer and go do something. 4, this whole dick sucking thing, lame truly. and you aren't trying to distants yourself from society, dont give us that shit. You cant even distants yourself from this social forum. Or is it that the society outside your little room already has rejected you after realizing your a sick man and so you must keep posting on this thread to get what little pathetic attention you can?
    manchester
    manchester
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by manchester Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 am

thanks for telling us your whole life story :V
    DustWing
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DustWing Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 am

Nobody cares about your dick, LMB.
    Fire_Fly
    Fire_Fly
    Buttmunch
    Buttmunch

Post by Fire_Fly Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:34 am

After reading almost that whole wall of text about lmb's life (only god knows why i did), i can p much see why he rages at life so hard \o/
    DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:36 pm

lmbdf wrote:Post by DanontheMoon Yesterday at 11:53 pm

@ Dan, German Nazi party thought they were right, etc

to put it short, all germans are shitheads. they have this way to talk loud, to over-express their feelings when they speak like someone would really give a *SHIT* about them! it's like an emo who wants to show you how depressed he is so he puts this fucked up haircut covering both his eyes, he puts tattoos depicting barbed wire on his hands like he's a guy who's suffering etc. real fucked up people... look here

this is emerelle's twitter Germans Germans Germans and look how it is.

Man, noone was fuckin' talking to you. This thread ain't about you.

yes well that's exactly what i want from life. a big wife with smooth skin, without belly, with strong beautiful legs and even stronger bigger butt so i can feel her buttocks contracting on my cock when i cum in her ass. first time i made sex at 17 it felt so good i couldn't even keep my eyes opened when i cummed. my eyes were itchy.. my legs were shaking.. i was moaning.. i was excited from head to toe! and even when i opened my eyes i saw spots of green and red.... it's like you look in the sun too much and you see those color spots. you know when i cummed it made me move my head backwards and then i got back in front and layed on my girl to rest for a few minutes. in those minutes my mind was like totally blank.. it's like you can't think of anything. it's because during sex, if you have intense sensations, when you cum, the body sends all the blood to your penis and not enough blood remains for the brain so that's why you can't think very well right after sex. but err?.. of course in a few minutes you're back to normal. one time my girlfriend strangulated me during sex.. well when i still had a girlfriend... because at 19 she went in bucharest for university.. of course i was scared but later i got to enjoy it a lot - it increases your pleasure even more but a girl is a girl sooo?.. you got to be careful how much she strangulates you. sometimes you can need hours to recover after sex with strangulation.. your mind is blank like you drank too much. but it's definetely worth it! that's all girls are useful for - sex. if a girl is not good for sex?.. then she's no good at all.. and i want a girl with an attitude so that i don't have to feel love for her because being lovesick reduces my concentration on other things. i want to argue with that girl every day and at the end of the day i want to solve our differences with SEX.. and yes, i'd like children too - as many as possible but only if that won't make my wife to look worse. and when i'd have sex with my wife?.. i want all children to watch us.

I haven't laughed this hard in months.
    Antimony
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Antimony Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Poor little children,making them watch your small disfigured excuse for a dick go inside a woman :S
    Ferkles
    Ferkles
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Ferkles Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:37 am

"i want to wake up in her warm arms feeling her breath on my skin like a breeze, like a sweet caress and to see her smiling at me like she'd be a second mother of mine."

HAIIII OEDIPUS!
    DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 am

Motherfucker.
    Ferkles
    Ferkles
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Ferkles Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:58 am

DanontheMoon wrote:Motherfucker.
    lol'd
    o0Ender0o
    o0Ender0o
    Gaybaby
    Gaybaby

Post by o0Ender0o Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 am

its been awhile since he's responded, he may have finally learned the lesson...or we will be recieving another wall upon this thread soon
    DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:18 am

I'm sure he's in negotiations with his publishers as we speak.
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by warhawk Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:47 am

He probably got beat to death by the GMs.
    manchester
    manchester
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by manchester Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:18 am

warhawk16 wrote:He probably got beat to death by the GMs.
    Antimony
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Antimony Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Or your purple socks :V
    lmbdfgdf

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER - Page 4 Empty dfgcfgdfg

Post by lmbdfgdf Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:45 pm

if i wouldn't say anything you'd probably think i'm a coward. and that "i learned my lesson" and walked away in shame! but i got no shame and i didn't learn NOTHING! - because i know all i need to know! and if i don't know something it means it's unimportant. but err?.. i'm busy.. i got to learn for university. i guess maybe we'll talk again for longer after 20 february - just so i can show how retarded you all are
    DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm

and if i don't know something it means it's unimportant.

I'm pretty sure that's a Kim Jong Il quote.
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by warhawk Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 am

lmbdfgdf wrote:if i wouldn't say anything you'd probably think i'm a coward. and that "i learned my lesson" and walked away in shame! but i got no shame and i didn't learn NOTHING! - because i know all i need to know! and if i don't know something it means it's unimportant. but err?.. i'm busy.. i got to learn for university. i guess maybe we'll talk again for longer after 20 february - just so i can show how retarded you all are
    Enjoy sucking cock for college funds faggot.
    Ferkles
    Ferkles
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Ferkles Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:43 am

i want her to tie me to a bed and inject me with cocain

I swear I saw a pic of a pm where lmb was moaning about how there were dealers in primary schools selling drugs to children and he hates those worthless pieces of shit...
    Dunno, I might be wrong.
    DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:50 am

Afterthought:

and if i don't know something it means it's unimportant.

What if there's someone standing behind him with a sledgehammer, getting ready to swing it at his head? Is it still unimportant? Survey says yes. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:14 pm