Aerostigma

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerostigma, the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"Alone, we are but trolls, trolling one person at a time, yet unified, we shall troll the stars themselves out of the sky." -Anon

+17
Michy
Ferkles
Piffle
Ridley
Kim Possible
Mike020389
Flicker
Antimony
DanontheMoon
Fire_Fly
PuriPanda
Soul Reaver
Kornephoros
o0Ender0o
warhawk
okainio
DustWing
21 posters

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

DustWing
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER Empty DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

Post by DustWing Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:31 am

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAH
    AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    AAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    HAHHAA

http://freefluffer.org/lmb.html

YOU ARE CLEARLY NO LONGER ALLOWED TO PLAY THIS GAME. ONLY A DIM-WIT ASS WIPE LIKE YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THAT A PERMANENT BAN MEANS THAT YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM PLAYING ON ANY ACCOUNT. I'm sorry, are these words too complicated for someone who shits his pants?
    Something something CANCER something something SHIT YOUR PANTS something something something SHIT ON YOUR GRAVE something something ESAD something something TROLOLOLOLOL

Left Mouse Button #1 BGEAR. Would you like to fight me without running away and towning? OWAIT...

Did you know that guests can post in this section? Please come here and rage. UMAD?

He's been here to our dear troll section before after googling himself, and then PM'd me ingame to rage about how we have no lives etc. Maybe he'll come back. Smile

Last edited by DustWing on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    lmb

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER Empty Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

Post by lmb Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 am

lmao.. yes.. Smile i think i understand how you feel.. you only wanted to play with me like this cat right here

but after all those times when i fucked you in the ass each time we met, you went maaaad... Sad even back then in alioth when 3 other ani were attacking me, i still killed you. it was Delta_07 a TG IG, NSANE an old BG and tldr or something like that, a MG which i could only damage for 200. and now that i'm gone from this game you think you won - against me and against the whole male sex which never valued you.

war doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left - if you're left and i'm gone it doesn't mean you're better. you'll always remain the same packed shit who hates everything she can't understand.

and i see this punk fluffer copied my post on his site? with one exception - he didn't type the passwords. so it means he'll try to get my accounts unbanned just so he can steal from me and then delete my gears or ask the game masters to ban them again. i don't expect any better from that piece of shit, from you or those totally corrupted game masters. in a way i'm glad i'm out of that sick game because i don't have to deal so much with shitheads like you. i only reply to your gibberish because you amuse me sometimes
    lmb

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER Empty video

Post by lmb Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:45 am

wtf?.. what a fucked up forum you have. i tried to enter a link and it doesn't even show it. this is the most stupid thing i ever saw! not only the post button isn't visible but i click this thing over and over and it won't post it. it keps saying preview.. did you or someone else from your "team" make this forum?.. next time use an automatic forum generator or at least some template..

DustWing
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER Empty Re: DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER

Post by DustWing Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:46 am

Thanks for finishing off all the damage that alioth mobs did bro. Cassinis hurt after a while, man.

If you can kick my ass, then why do you run away and town from me in Denebola/BL/Chaos? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    UMAD?

PS, thanks for giving me your IP address Very Happy

Last edited by DustWing on Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    okainio
    okainio
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by okainio Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:59 am

WHEN CHARGE SHOT DOESN'T WORK, WHO YOU GONNA CALL?
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by warhawk Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 am

LMB NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE DONT GO WHO ELSE WILL WATCH EXECUTIONS ON YOUTUBE AND CRY AND RAGE ALL DAY.

BABY COME BACK

die faggot ,,/,,
    o0Ender0o
    o0Ender0o
    Gaybaby
    Gaybaby

Post by o0Ender0o Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:24 am

DustWing wrote:PS, thanks for giving me your IP address Very Happy

win
    Kornephoros
    Kornephoros
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Kornephoros Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:04 am

oh

mai

gawd

See you space cowboy
    lmb

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER Empty ghj

Post by lmb Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:20 am

ehh?.. and wtf could you do with my ip address you fucking piece of shit.. port scan me or what.. you could only disconnected me then in 60 seconds i'm connected again. besides, i got dynamic ip address. you think i'd really let you get my ip if it was static?... yes i remember in first year when i began using internet i was writing mirc scripts to scan open ports on people who joined irc channels. sometimes i found netbus and sub7 servers so i could hack their computers because back then people were still using windows 98 or 2000 which didn't have an incorporated firewall. i remember that piece of shit sub7 had so many bugs - like if you tried to delete a folder on your victim's computer, and that folder had too many files, it wouldn't work. so i had to create a .vbs script which i uploaded in the designated folder and then ran it. and the script would properly delete anything in the folder. it was such a pleasure to see a folder loaded with dozens of gigabytes of songs or movies.. and with the touch of a button, it would all dissapear.. hehehe..

anyway you're all just a bunch of rabbid dogs barking at me. and you really believe that i care about what a dog feels for me? if it comes close enough i just hit it in its mouth. more than that, i don't give a shit. your sick minds remind me of the lyrics from a song

SPARKS

"When Do I Get To Sing "My Way""

No, no use in lecturing them, or in threatening them
    They will just say "who are you"
    Is that a question or not, and you see that the plot
    Is predictable, not new
    But you're still stunned at the things you will do

No, no use in taking their time or in wasting two dimes
    On a call to God knows who
    When all you feel is the rain and it's hard to be vain
    When no person looks at you
    So just be gracious and wait in the queue

indeed - no use in lecturing or insulting some sick minded animals. and since i never had any ranking thru shitheads like you because i never wanted to belong in your sick society, there's always this "who are you" judgement. the plot? yes it's predictable, not new - i ALWAYS been surrounded by demented shitheads like you, it's really nothing new. stunned at the things i will do? maybe it's about my quality that i give up very hard even after i been banned and harassed for so long in your fucked up shitty game. "on a call to god knows who"? yes - whenever i was in trouble and i asked help from another person, it ALWAYS got worse. whether i'm talking about police when in 2006 2 shitheads tried to kill me or even the game masters in air rivals, etc. when i need something i always got to do it myself. nobody else can be reliable, you're all SHIT to me. may the devil suck the marrow from your bones

and does MVP have a similar forum i could view? or other important brigade? i'm curious what others say about me now that i got banned. i wonder how that moulded cunt siren is celebrating my final ban.. when i was young i didn't expect others to hate me so much and because of this, i was always acting too nice to others and when others caused me trouble, i was always caught off guard. but when i see others gloating over my problems, it puts my feet back on the ground. it makes me see reality just as it is. it makes me understand that everybody is my enemy, that you're all nothing but ass wipes.
    Soul Reaver
    Soul Reaver
    Pteradactyl
    Pteradactyl

Post by Soul Reaver Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:26 am

soooo u mad?

edit:

you're not god so get down off of what ever fucking high you're on and come back to reality. you're no better than anyone else that played this game.
    lmb

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER Empty dfg

Post by lmb Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:14 am

dear soulreaver

i don't say this like i'd be mad at you.. just imagine how many people i contact each day. if i'd be mad at everyone i'd go crazy. but it doesn't mean i think more of you than i think about a piece of shit either. even if i'd talk with an animal, with a dog, i could train it! it would learn something. even if i'd talk with a wall, it would reply me! IN FACT, the wall would ALWAYS agree with me! because it would send back an echo of my voice! but tell me - what does a piece of shit do?.. it only stinks.. that's your whole purpose in this world. i'm beginning to think that maybe you can't even be blamed for the things you think, for the actions you do. you were taught to be like this from birth by society. all you did was learn and now you show me what they taught you. you're like a rabbid dog who's aggressive, who tries to byte and kill everything it sees. hm.. but at least that dog was once normal before it changed. were you once normal? i don't think so.. just as i said in my comments about the lyrics - shitheads like you will ***ALWAYS*** question who i am. you say i'm not god. ok great i'm not god but wtf does it matter who i am. when i speak i don't do it to attract attention on who i am, i do it to attract attention on the information i present. if you believe i'm no better than the average troll shithead roaming this forum, that remains to be seen later. first, you should analyse my points of view and conclude that they're TOTALLY different from yours and any other shithead's point of view. this means i'm definetely different than others. different can mean good or bad - it's up to your retarded cancerous fucked up mind to think for yourself if i represent good or bad. i never tried to force others to like me, i never changed myself just to be liked. i am the way i am because before anything else, i believe in some ethic values which in my balance, they weight more than material values. for this reason i made many sacrifices in my life and i'll do so until the end. for example i don't mix up with society - i know very clearly that if i'd mix up it'd be better for me BUT i'd have to give up my ideas. this, i refuse to do. you probably know me as that dude from air rivals who curses on chat, who's got trolled by everybody and who's a general failure. you don't know many things about me you fucking shithead. i know this might sound too big and frightening because i'm something which you can't understand so i'll stop talking for now because the more i talk, the more you hate me so it's in vain. if you hate me then what can i say.. i hope you'll die of cancer. it's the only way. either shitheads like you dissapear or i'll dissapear because as i see things, it's next to impossible to live a normal life surrounded only by fucking retards like yourself. i'm like a colibri bird at the north pole - it's simply impossible to live in these conditions.. you have to go fuck yourself in hell and leave me in peace. oh.. and send me a postcard with satan when you get there
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by warhawk Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:23 am

lmb wrote:ehh?.. and wtf could you do with my ip address you fucking piece of shit..
    ban you again :DDDDDDD

lmb wrote:i could hack their computers it was such a pleasure to see a folder loaded with dozens of gigabytes of songs or movies.. and with the touch of a button, it would all dissapear.. hehehe..

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh you deleted peoples movies and songs which they probably had on CDs you monster.

lmb wrote:anyway you're all just a bunch of rabbid dogs. and you really believe that i care about what a dog feels for me? if it comes close enough i just hit it in its mouth.

Keep hitting dogs and they will bite back eventually.

lmb wrote:i never wanted to belong in your sick society.

Says the dude watching people getting killed/executed on youtube.

lmb wrote:i ALWAYS been surrounded by demented shitheads like you.

Read above

lmb wrote: whether i'm talking about police when in 2006 2 shitheads tried to kill me or even the game masters in air rivals, etc.

Ahhh i see, so they lag you and try to kill you...ok bro

lmb wrote:and does MVP have a similar forum i could view? or other important brigade? i'm curious what others say about me now that i got banned.

The higher end brigs like AI and MVP couldnt care for people like you Very Happy.

lmb wrote:that you're all nothing but ass wipes.

Yes i am.
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by warhawk Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:37 am

AHHHHHHHHHHH LMB PLEASE POST DONT HACK AND STEAL MY MOVIES FFFFFFFFFF
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by warhawk Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:44 am

Oh and LMB

your not a hacker for downloading a program and using it, hell if thats the case i hacked everything on this computer bro.

NOOOOOOOOOOO MY INTERWEBS BE HACKED.
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by warhawk Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:46 am

Spoiler:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by warhawk Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

lolololol rage more fag
    DustWing
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DustWing Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 am

If you hate AR so much, why have you gotten 9 accounts banned while desperately trying to play it?

If you think so little of us, then why are you raging so hard?

Are you mad?
    umad?
    u mad bro?
    u mAd??
    UMAD?

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER U_mad0

Last edited by DustWing on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    warhawk
    warhawk
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by warhawk Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:58 am

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER Trolol
    Soul Reaver
    Soul Reaver
    Pteradactyl
    Pteradactyl

Post by Soul Reaver Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:20 am

lmb wrote:dear soulreaver

i don't say this like i'd be mad at you.. just imagine how many people i contact each day. if i'd be mad at everyone i'd go crazy. but it doesn't mean i think more of you than i think about a piece of shit either. even if i'd talk with an animal, with a dog, i could train it! it would learn something. even if i'd talk with a wall, it would reply me! IN FACT, the wall would ALWAYS agree with me! because it would send back an echo of my voice! but tell me - what does a piece of shit do?.. it only stinks.. that's your whole purpose in this world. i'm beginning to think that maybe you can't even be blamed for the things you think, for the actions you do. you were taught to be like this from birth by society. all you did was learn and now you show me what they taught you. you're like a rabbid dog who's aggressive, who tries to byte and kill everything it sees. hm.. but at least that dog was once normal before it changed. were you once normal? i don't think so.. just as i said in my comments about the lyrics - shitheads like you will ***ALWAYS*** question who i am. you say i'm not god. ok great i'm not god but wtf does it matter who i am. when i speak i don't do it to attract attention on who i am, i do it to attract attention on the information i present. if you believe i'm no better than the average troll shithead roaming this forum, that remains to be seen later. first, you should analyse my points of view and conclude that they're TOTALLY different from yours and any other shithead's point of view. this means i'm definetely different than others. different can mean good or bad - it's up to your retarded cancerous fucked up mind to think for yourself if i represent good or bad. i never tried to force others to like me, i never changed myself just to be liked. i am the way i am because before anything else, i believe in some ethic values which in my balance, they weight more than material values. for this reason i made many sacrifices in my life and i'll do so until the end. for example i don't mix up with society - i know very clearly that if i'd mix up it'd be better for me BUT i'd have to give up my ideas. this, i refuse to do. you probably know me as that dude from air rivals who curses on chat, who's got trolled by everybody and who's a general failure. you don't know many things about me you fucking shithead. i know this might sound too big and frightening because i'm something which you can't understand so i'll stop talking for now because the more i talk, the more you hate me so it's in vain. if you hate me then what can i say.. i hope you'll die of cancer. it's the only way. either shitheads like you dissapear or i'll dissapear because as i see things, it's next to impossible to live a normal life surrounded only by fucking retards like yourself. i'm like a colibri bird at the north pole - it's simply impossible to live in these conditions.. you have to go fuck yourself in hell and leave me in peace. oh.. and send me a postcard with satan when you get there

didn't bother reading this, your typing was horrendous. looks like someone needs to teach you how to type properly. or at the very least to spell. and you talk to walls? are they padded, or maybe covered in bubble wrap so you don't hurt yourself when said wall insults you for trying to teach it to walk? AND if i'm so stupid as i can't think for myself, why bother insulting me? if i was that dumb would i honestly understand you? no i wouldn't. hell i can't understand you even now with your terrible spelling and grammar. there are at least 8 typos i spotted right off the bat. you might be a smart person in reality (that's a huge maybe), but right now you're a moron. you might ask why i think you're a complete idiot right now and i can easily answer like this.

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER Umadobamatheultimategra
    Kornephoros
    Kornephoros
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Kornephoros Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:45 am

It makes me sad that a person can be filled with such misanthtropic anger =/
    PuriPanda
    PuriPanda
    Buttmunch
    Buttmunch

Post by PuriPanda Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 am

oh, he mad D:
    Fire_Fly
    Fire_Fly
    Buttmunch
    Buttmunch

Post by Fire_Fly Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Kornephoros wrote:It makes me sad that a person can be filled with such misanthtropic anger =/
    i think i cry a little bit inside everytime i read a wall of lmb's rage Sad
    DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:50 pm

DEAR LEAVEMEBE / SLICKTRICK / DELTADAGGER Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkyNBUwG7-abVk9heDEPR0b8MGzk8DZTBwc7IB63iDZ6YDetKZ
    Antimony
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Antimony Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 pm

I think he even more mad now :V
    Oh and that freejack or whatever game is the most pathetic excuse for a game ever i can't believe ppl play that afro
    Flicker
    Flicker
    Purple People Eater
    Purple People Eater

Post by Flicker Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:23 pm

This thread has gone plaid

lmb #1 in my <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:03 pm