Aerostigma

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerostigma, the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"Alone, we are but trolls, trolling one person at a time, yet unified, we shall troll the stars themselves out of the sky." -Anon

3 posters

Troll of Nation has been activated!

Troll of Nation has been activated! Empty Troll of Nation has been activated!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:21 am

AHJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!

I SOLO'ED RAKION!!!!
    Synchronica
    Synchronica
    Pteradactyl
    Pteradactyl

Troll of Nation has been activated! Empty Re: Troll of Nation has been activated!

Post by Synchronica Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:57 am

B>86attackagear D:
    FuriousLight
    FuriousLight
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Troll of Nation has been activated! Empty Re: Troll of Nation has been activated!

Post by FuriousLight Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:54 pm

You did? err

how exacly (exactly?)?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:11 am

FuriousLight wrote:You did? err

how exacly (exactly?)?

Well, the attack MS was scheduled during Rakion. During the pre-game war; I was rushing Mesos by myself and instead of shooting the core, I was killing all the afk gears but then when I cleaned out the core, I started shooting the core and all the gears that I kicked out eventually came back to try to kill me. Yeah, they were killing me but I kept coming back and repeating my prior actions while a form of the Typhoon brigade was fighting off everyone I kicked out in Fantasy Flow! So when the MS started, Rakion was EMPTY! That's when that form of Typhoon decided to join me at the core. Being that I was laying damage on it that whole time that Typhoon was fighting in Fantasy Flow, when Typhoon joined me at the core, my prior damage stacked on top of their damage and Aero "took the base" because of that action. So Dust gave me lead, I started the protector and it was all good....until BS, UBERSRSBSN, and CITY came to take that shit away from me!

Fucking Faggots!
    Logit3ch
    Logit3ch
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Post by Logit3ch Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:34 pm

good try Smile

wish i was there to help Sad

could've def bg-ed city to hell Wink

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 am

Logit3ch wrote:good try Smile

wish i was there to help Sad

could've def bg-ed city to hell Wink

Oh man, if you were there Logi, City would of hated it! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:45 pm