Aerostigma

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerostigma, the greatest thing since sliced bread.

"Alone, we are but trolls, trolling one person at a time, yet unified, we shall troll the stars themselves out of the sky." -Anon

+2
Kim Possible
VindicatedDot
6 posters

Dutch Mad, mad enough to reject me! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

VindicatedDot
    VindicatedDot
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Dutch Mad, mad enough to reject me! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA Empty Dutch Mad, mad enough to reject me! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Post by VindicatedDot Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:07 am

So, with that Gigabyte thread going down in flames, I decided to throw my own two cents to Dutch on personal messages on the forums.

I have to say, I guess I made him mad because he rejected me and that's sad too because I had a smart response ready for this reply!

========================================================================================================================================
    Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 5:33am

Recipients: Dutch (Mar 11th 2011, 5:14am)
    lol
    must be nice to talk your bulls**t to me then close the thread without giving me a chance to respond. Smile

No biggie because seeing how that thread was going, it was bound to get closed.

I'm gonna send one to Riita as well, but I'm not going to waste my time posthunting old threads & making a thread about it just to prove a point. I don't care that much about what I've said but I'm not gonna sit here and keep my mouth shut so if you don't like what I have to say, your just gonna have to deal with it.

Anyways, have fun destroying the Helix Server.
    ========================================================================================================================================
    Friday, March 11th 2011, 5:17am
    RE: lol
    What the hell are you talking about.

I didn't close any thread, I don't have the power to close any thread, and if its the thread I'm thinking of I got a warning in that thread.

This is why people think you're an idiot, with no reasoning skills. Because you can't make basic observations and for rational thoughts.

You say you don't care, and yet here you are sending me a non-sense private message.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you, is that person right, are you just drugged up most of the time?
    RE: RE: lol
    Ok, Wyvern.

I would of wrote this on the Gigabyte thread when you started running your mouth about me but that thread got closed when I finally got to read the responses to my comments. That's why I this PM.

Keep spewing nonsense and I'll keep playing Dumb.

heh, Non-Sense PM.

So when your done crying about it on your "Dutch" account, you gonna ban me on your "Wyvern" account?

Of course, I expect this kind of talk from MIRCForge.
    Sunday, March 13th 2011, 12:04am

RE[3]: lol
    So that's a yes on the drugged up I take it....
    Wednesday, March 16th 2011, 8:14pm

Recipients: Dutch (Mar 19th 2011, 7:48pm)

RE[4]: lol
    oh yes, I'm drugged up.

Massive amounts of heroine getting injected intravenously or massive amount of cocaine snorted up my nose will never be enough when it comes to me taking you seriously, Wyvern.

It's just a game, br0.

No need to be mad @ me.
    Saturday, March 19th 2011, 7:51pm
    RE[5]: lol
    Admitting when you have a problem is half of the solution, so kudos to you my friend.

Now if you can just realize how hypocritical your statements are in this situation give the PMs you have been sending me.

Quoted

It's just a game, br0.

No need to be mad @ me.

PS. You are too easy to argue with. You believe rumors, don't base arguments in facts or reality. Makes for a very amusing conversation/argument.
    =============================================================================================================================
    Sunday, March 20th 2011, 5:08am

Recipients: Dutch (Mar 21st 2011, 1:35am)
    RE[6]: lol
    Let me correct you, Wyvern.

When it comes to this game, I don't believe in rumors, I more so or less MAKE them and people believe me like I'm the Pied Piper.

Now as in these PM's, If you didn't want me to PM you, you should of just kept my name out of your posts on that Gigabyte thread. I don't sit idly by and let people insult me unlike some people that post on these forums.

As in my arguments on these forums, I was right about A|C transferring over will screw balance NOT because 10 people will "imbalance" the server but the hordes of stackers that switched nations because the majority of the skilled players that are all on one side of the fence, as well as the dropping of Morale as a whole for BCU because BCU even feels that A|C didn't need to transfer but the brunt majority of players on BCU don't understand how the politics of the game works so they are basically "thrown under the bus" & "stuck" w/the cards they are dealt with. It's hard for a nation to work together when that nation can't even communicate w/themselves properly 85% of the time.

I was right about the server not needing a reset in the 1st place because of the same logic mentioned above. Just saying, I've put my foot down and stood my stance on the issues mentioned and I have no regrets. I left the winning nation to join the losing nation on the 1st batch of transfers, I've had to fight people like you, who stacked one side then came back to ANI because the pinoy's & pinay's kept winning the lead like Scorpion King & Rafastyle. The only thing you all saved by coming to BCU then coming back to ANI was your ego's.

It is also obvious that you don't understand what sarcasm is as well when it comes to my "Oh yes I'm drugged up" statement.

So get over yourself, Wyvern. Your just another player of this game, just like me. You may have been playing this game longer then me, but it's obvious that I get to you since you keep responding to my PM's w/logical arguments.

I could care less about Giga's stance on this game, but maybe you & Riita should grow up a little bit and stop acting like babies.

~*~Entitled~*~
    =========================================================================================================================================
    Monday, March 21st 2011, 1:45am
    RE[7]: lol
    Thanks for the laughs, but I'm done for now.

I stopped reading your reply when you said for the 8th time, I'm a GM based off of false rumors you have heard in game; after which you say "When it comes to this game I don't believe in rumors" .

BTW, no one believes anything you say, which is why this is all so funny. Do you not even read what is said in game or on the forums about you from a majority of the population? Are you really delusional enough to think you're some sort of pied piper, when you're a laughing stock. I guess I'll answer my own question that you do, which just makes it all that much more hilarious. You are Sarah Palin, all talk, no substance.

Tootles, have fun in your strange imaginary world. Maybe I'll read the rest of your reply when I have absolutely nothing in the world left to do. Making use of reject feature now.

sayonara

LOLOLOL Well, I take it the people that Dutch talks to feel that I don't do anything so....yeah, I didn't do anything and I carried a dying nation from THEM when shit was all fucked up. Yeah, I can accept that I don't do anything and AR retards don't like me because of clique games but I don't like them either so I guess it works out. WELL, it's a good thing I've been taking a break from AR. I would say who really cares about the NCP game but that's a stupid question. ANYWAYS, Ill be fully active eventually but for now, Godspeed, Aero.
    Kim Possible
    Kim Possible
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Dutch Mad, mad enough to reject me! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA Empty Re: Dutch Mad, mad enough to reject me! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Post by Kim Possible Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:26 am

Probably the biggest pile of shit ive seen in a long time.

1) Just because you call Dutch Wivern doesnt mean he is Wivern.
    2) I dont see him mad anywhere. Just because you say JAJAJAJAJAJ HE MAD doesnt mean he is mad.
    3) How did AC xfering screw balance ? Pvp now is better then even before and bcu still camp ani out most fights.
    4) LOLOLOLOL @ you guys only came back because pinoys kept getting lead.
    VindicatedDot
    VindicatedDot
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Dutch Mad, mad enough to reject me! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA Empty Re: Dutch Mad, mad enough to reject me! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Post by VindicatedDot Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:08 am

Kim Possible wrote:Probably the biggest pile of shit ive seen in a long time.

1) Just because you call Dutch Wivern doesnt mean he is Wivern.

never really said he was him. Just calling him that to insult him.

2) I dont see him mad anywhere. Just because you say JAJAJAJAJAJ HE MAD doesnt mean he is mad.

on that thread, he went ahead & took some shots @ me. I would of responded back on that thread but the thread got closed(which was gonna happen). I told him to just "let it go" if he's so annoyed by me, i mean go ahead and reject me, wasn't expecting that response but found it funny.

3) How did AC xfering screw balance ? Pvp now is better then even before and bcu still camp ani out most fights.

How about I'm sick of only really fighting Balkins & Kchorro. I've actually took a break from this game just recently only cause of real life stuff. Basically, since I'm not as active as I usually have been, I can't speak of how things are now. But my random log-ins, I only really find myself fighting Balkins for PvP and their idea of PvP is gate fighting. Anyways, before the beginning of this month & the middle of last month, I've been inactive. Before all that time, Yeah, balance was pretty gay.

4) LOLOLOLOL @ you guys only came back because pinoys kept getting lead.
    seriously, ScorpionKing month as well as the Rafa months. I think there was a DURANTE month in there as well. Its true, meng! I'm sorry, but I'll never hold my opinion back on an argument.

DanontheMoon
    DanontheMoon
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by DanontheMoon Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:15 am

I thought Dutch/ZappBrannigan was Wivern. Eye-up
    DustWing
    DustWing
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DustWing Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:29 am

DanontheMoon wrote:I thought Dutch/ZappBrannigan was Wivern. Eye-up

It's only a theory really
    Antimony
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Antimony Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:33 am

He didn't mind Dot calling him Wivern either Trollface
    okainio
    okainio
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by okainio Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:17 am

Whether you believe it or not (or even care) Dutch and wivern are the 2 posters that have the most similar modes of speech, and Dutch's reaction is typical 4 year old's reaction when they know they've been caught out and really want to make the other person believe it the other way.

Not that I care particularly it's just what it looks like from over here. Speaking of which, I have cake.
    VindicatedDot
    VindicatedDot
    Sandmall
    Sandmall

Post by VindicatedDot Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Cake?

if its sponge cake w/no icing, SHARE you British feg!

HarassmentRivals Thumb2
    Antimony
    Antimony
    Unicorn
    Unicorn

Post by Antimony Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:29 pm

The cake is a lie Wivern is cunt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:12 pm